- About Us
- Prayer Request
- Upcoming Events
What We Believe
Statement of church belief…we believe
- In the triune God – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is – True God and True Man.
- The Holy Spirit is a divine person. (Divine – holy; sacred; devoted to God)
- The Old and New Testaments are God’s divinely inspired words. All have sinned and come short of the Glory of God and are in need of Salvation.
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men. It is the will of God that every believer be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.
- In the personal visible and imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- In water baptism and observance of the Lord’s Supper.
- The tithe belongs to God.